There is one drawback with PR's I just noticed: the commits of the pull requests will be written to the commit history using the timestamp of the original commits.

So if the commits were written a month ago and a committer merges in the codebase now, it appears in the history a month ago.

This might be confusing, at least when retracing problems or following changes.

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Michael Brohl
Geschäftsführer

Fon      +49 521 448 157-91
Fax      +49 521 448 157-99
Mobil    +49 160 3664918
Xing     xing.com/profile/Michael_Brohl
LinkedIn linkedin.com/in/michaelbrohl

Company and Management Headquarters:
ecomify GmbH, Gustav-Winkler-Str. 22, 33699 Bielefeld, Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 448157-90, Fax: +49 521 448157-99, www.ecomify.de

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 41683
Chief Executive Officer: Martin Becker, Michael Brohl