Hello Devs,

Just like last time, I would like to ask you guys to set a theme for the
upcoming OFBiz community days. Contributors are always free to make a
contribution to their choices. We are just assuming if we set a theme,
dedicated/focussed efforts will be more fruitful and effective for
our OFBiz.

Jacques, and Pierre had some thoughts on the theme for our upcoming OFBiz
community days to clean the wiki of outdated information and working on
tickets having patches available respectively.
I agree with them to set the theme to work on these 2 points. And I believe
it will be more efficient and effective to work on these ideas.

Thoughts are always welcome.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.