Hello Pawan,

IMO, this label is confusing/misleading, this is order pick list or
basically order details for warehouse manager to keep as a copy with
himself. It will be always on each order level on the create picklist page.
So that before creating a picklist he can check/select which orders to pick.

Actual pick sheet (used by picker) is something available under manage
picklist i.e. after picklist is created, which tells picker which item to
pick from which location, no further order details.

Am I missing something?

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana