Hi,

With the new .asf.yaml file in root dir we have a description and labels at https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework that will be copied into plugins when finalised.

They are roughly copied from https://ofbiz.apache.org/doap_OFBiz.rdf but the
description there is too long to fit into GH

It seems limited to 347 (or maybe 350 with the last "...").

So rather than deciding by my own I'd like to share and decide with the
community what our description, limited to 350 chars, should be.

I propose:

to remove

   "MMS/EAM (Maintenance Management System/Enterprise Asset Management)"

and suggest for the whole these 342 chars

   "Apache OFBiz is an open source product for the automation of enterprise
processes. It includes framework components and business applications for
   ERP, CRM, E-Business/E-Commerce, Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing
Resource Planning. OFBiz provides a foundation and starting point for
   reliable, secure and scalable enterprise solutions."

Of course all ideas are welcome

Thanks

Jacques

I have committed it already better than something truncated anyway.

I was wondering and think that we should create specific descriptions and labels for the other repos, ie plugins, site and tools, even if the last 2 could stay as is IMO

Jacques

Done