After thought: why not expose the next API too?

Jacques

Le 15/07/2020 à 10:19, Olivier Heintz a écrit :
+1 to the 2nd option

Le 15/07/2020 à 09:58, Devanshu Vyas a écrit :
+1 to the 2nd option.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 10:56 AM Pritam Kute <pritam.k...@hotwaxsystems.com>
wrote:

I am also inclined to 2nd option.

Thanks, Pawan for pointing this.

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 1:24 AM Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

Thanks Pawan,

The 2nd options looks like a good idea to me.

Jacques

Le 14/07/2020 à 15:38, Pawan Verma a écrit :
Hello Devs,

Since Oliver has refactored documentation with new directories
structure
with the trunk, next and stable API Reference link becomes stale.

Question: What should be the API Reference link on the site?

Possible Solutions:
#1: We can use the link for stable APIs for Site as suggested by
Jacques
on
Jira OFBIZ-11888.

#2: We can show the link for both trunk and stable release like Build
and
Run section.
Example:
*     OFBiz API Reference*

     - *Trunk API Reference*
     - *Release 17.12 API Reference*

Please share your thoughts on this. TIA!