Thanks Mridul,

I agree about enhancing existing service definitions

Jacques

Le 20/07/2020 à 10:37, Mridul Pathak a écrit :
Hi Girish,

I think this would be a good improvement to service definition. While it makes
more sense that it would enable creating JSON like schema definitions it would
make service definitions more predictable in general. This improvement could
also be applied to existing service definitions to be able to expose them as an
API in a more sensible way.

Thanks.
--
Mridul Pathak

On 16-Jul-2020, at 5:20 PM, Girish Vasmatkar