Hello Arpit,

+1 for the initiative.

Headless commerce is indeed the need of an hour. The e-commerce component
of OFBiz is tightly coupled with OFBiz design and technologies. It is
always difficult for a front-end developer to have a freedom of using
his/her preferred front end technologies and design desired UI/UX without
having to learn how to code in OFBiz.

Providing a set of REST APIs which will cover all the eCommerce features,
will make the life of front end developer much easier. This way they will
be able to get advantage of OFBiz’s backend capabilities along with their
own front end.

After having the recent REST API support in OFBiz, this definitely should
be the next step forward.

Thanks for the initiative Arpit. I will be happy to contribute in this
effort.

Kind Regards,
Mohammad Kathawala
Senior Technical Consultant