Hi,

As you may have seen, I have continued the discussion on user ML:
https://markmail.org/message/r65p22uinzabqppc

Also Michael questioned my commit in R18[1] since it's only an improvement,
what do you think?

[1] https://s.apache.org/32w0t

Hi,

Today Deepak answered on user ML https://markmail.org/message/syzvyyueheejyyce
how to order webapps titles in main menu.
BTW OOTB it would work for <webapp name="order" only if you do the same in birt where there
is a 2nd <webapp name="order" ;)

I think we already discussed that in the past but I don't clearly remember the
result and I'd like to be sure about that.
Should we not order webapps by default?

For instance I don't like much to have firstdatapaymentgateway visible at the
top in the main bar for the default theme.
And globally having more important apps in 1st places would be better.

What do you think?