Forgot this one: https://central.sonatype.org/pages/ossrh-guide.html

Hi Michael,

Yes I see no other ways, not sure how to do it. I found :
https://discuss.gradle.org/t/host-gradle-wrapper-distributions-on-maven-central/543/2
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42908823/publish-to-sonatype-using-new-gradle-plugin-maven-publish

Jacques

Le 23/02/2021 à 08:53, Michael Brohl a écrit :
Hi Jacques, all,

we should try to publish the Gradle Wrapper to Maven Central, right?

Regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Am 22.02.21 um 14:08 schrieb Jacques Le Roux:
Hi,

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12186 for that. It's much
more simple that I feared.
I'll soon commit the attached verification-metadata.xml file there, if nobody
oppose.

We will later need to update it when updating dependencies.
So I'll also update
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/About+OWASP+Dependency+Check

As actually we no longer use OWASP+Dependency+Check (does not fit with Gradle), we need to remove this page but keep the last section in a new page. With the switch from jcenter to Maven Central we also need to modify this last section.

We also need to update
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Release+Management+Guide+for+OFBiz
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Load+new+gradle+wrapper+version+on+bintray

I'll do so in relation, with OFBIZ-12186

Hi,

I just read a members thread about this article:
https://medium.com/@alex.birsan/dependency-confusion-4a5d60fec610

One member mentioned that the Groovy project is using the Gradle's dependency
verification feature[1] in the Apache Groovy build.

I suggest we do the same, even after the move from JCenter to MavenCentral
where things should be safer.

What do you think?

[1] https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/dependency_verification.html
<https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/dependency_verification.html>