Hi Justin,

I did not find any such files. I mean files part of the Birt project. AFAIK we only depends on org.eclipse.birt.runtime:viewservlets:4.5.0 that is only "loaded at runtime" bu Gradle (cf https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-plugins/blob/trunk/birt/build.gradle)

So, which files did you find and how did you find them?

TIA

Jacques