Hi,

The SonarQube Gradle plugin to work needs a SonarQube instance running
somewhere : https://docs.sonarqube.org/latest/setup/get-started-2-minutes/
And it requires Java 11 to run :
https://docs.sonarqube.org/latest/requirements/requirements/

So we are not ready yet. Later we could run a SonarQube instance on the OFBiz demo server and refer to it from the Gradle plugin. I don't see everybody running a SonarQube instance locally.

I wonder though what the interest would be for us. I understand GH POV, less burden on their servers. For us it complicates quite the things. So I'd rather suggest to stay as it is.

This is for instance interesting at no cost:

https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=apache_ofbiz-framework
<https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=apache_ofbiz-framework>
https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=apache_ofbiz-plugins
<https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=apache_ofbiz-plugins>

For instance I stumbled upon:
https://sonarcloud.io/component_measures?id=apache_ofbiz-framework&metric=new_reliability_rating&view=list
I'll open a OFBIZ-12276 subtask for that and will check other cases

BTW I have closed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10917

Jacques