Hello Eugen,

On 30/08/2021 11:48, Eugen Stan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've opened a new issue
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12309 .
>
> I need community help with this.

I analyzed at fresh head, It's a hard task to remove the circular
dependency.

We have some dependencies that would be easily to remove (and some
introduce by myself I realized by misunderstanding or weakness of mind)
and some other that have their own reason.

If we want to go on increase the scalability, I search if the effort to
scale at each component is coherent with the most-valuable to win.

I have on my mind to elaborate a framework-core an acceptable minimal
circular dependencies and some other present as three dependency

  * core : common - base - start - entity - service - security - webapp
  * entityext : core
  * datafile: core
  * testtools: core
  * catalina: core
  * widget: core
  * webtools: widget, testtools, datafile, catalina

I know this isn't your final objective but can it be an acceptable spot ?

Nicolas