Hello,

Currently using release 18.12 for some project we got the habit to
develop using integration test while developing in groovy.

For that usage we use mainly :
    groovy-test-suite

That allow coding tests in groovy script that do not need to be compiled
for their execution and executing them from webtools [1] (small
improvement will be contributed soon), there is no need to reboot the
local dev OFBiz instance for each modification in that test.

But these type of test has been removed with OFBIZ-11165 [2], while I
thinks that these resources are better compiled, during development
process, not having to restart OFBiz is nice.

So if nobody is against, I will reintroduce it in trunk with a note
explaining the `dev` usage.

WDYT

Regards,

Gil