Correcting myself: only DATABASE is a reserved name in MySQL, the other two are keywords.

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Am 07.10.21 um 17:28 schrieb Michael Brohl:
Hi Pierre,

those words are reserved names in different databases, please check yourself: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8339396/all-reserved-words-of-every-dbms#8341855

To me, the list seems pretty sophisticated for a variety of databases. It is not meant to be used only for a specific database.

For MySQL, all three words are reserved.

Regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de