Hi Jacques,

As far as I can tell if OFBIZ-11960 is backported we will end up with
jquery-validation v1.19.0
(themes/common-theme/webapp/common/js/jquery/plugins/validate/jquery.validate.js).
Does this version also have the security issue? If so then backporting
OFBIZ-11960 won't result in secure javascript libraries.

If v1.19.0 does not suffer the same security issue then we can
update themes/common-theme/webapp/common/js/package.json to retrieve that
particular version.

Thanks,

Dan.

--