As I want to fix it, I need it active, sorry for that

Le 29/10/2021 à 14:09, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Jacques,

Though not an issue/concern for you personally, can we have this feature
disabled?

These failures may give a false impression to contributors submitting PRs.
Which can potentially lead to them wasting time chasing a non-issue, or
worse: get annoyed and leave the project.

Best regards,

Pierre

Op vr 29 okt. 2021 11:24 schreef Jacques Le Roux <