Hi everyone,

We adopted the temporary solution proposed by Mart in the issue
OFBIZ-12351 (alternative
implementation of the package) in our OFBiz R17, since it runs in a
production environment and we adopted it in our local dev envs too to be
able to carry on maintenance.

I agree with Jacques for the new release.

Thank You Jacopo,
Giulio

--
Giulio Speri