Thanks Jacques!

Michael

Am 16.12.21 um 08:11 schrieb Jacques Le Roux:
Thanks Michael,

I add a doubt, fixed

Jacques

Le 15/12/2021 à 20:43, Michael Brohl a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

thanks for bringing this up.

The lib dir is a mechanism which allows users to use and load external libs which can not (or should not) be loaded from external repositories through the Gradle mechanism. It is used in build.gradle at the end of the dependencies section.

We do not use this library path but others may be using it. It's a feature to extend OFBiz, does no harm and might be useful in some cases.

I would propose to keep it and change the README inside the folder to point to Maven Central instead of jCenter.

Yes, .DS_Store is Mac related (https://file.org/extension/ds_store) and should stay in .gitignore.

Thanks

Michael

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de