Exactly...

Le 21/12/2021 à 12:30, Michael Brohl a écrit :
I think we'll need a process to fill it, the file alone will obviously not be
sufficient.

Michael

Am 21.12.21 um 11:46 schrieb Jacques Le Roux:
Hi All,

OK we have a CHANGELOG file now for 10 months, but nothing in it, so?

Jacques

Le 19/06/2020 à 12:19, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
Here is the link for task

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 10:22 AM Swapnil M Mane<swapnilmm...@apache.org>
wrote:

+1

- Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 11:23 AM Deepak Dixit<dee...@apache.org>  wrote:

Hi Dev,

As we have already moved to git for the version control system, I propose
to add a changelog file to maintain the changelogs[1].
What is a changelog?

A changelog is a file which contains a curated, chronologically ordered
list of notable changes for each version of a project.
Why keep a changelog?

To make it easier for users and contributors to see precisely what
notable
changes have been made between each release (or version) of the project.
Who needs a changelog?

People do. Whether consumers or developers, the end users of software are
human beings who care about what's in the software. When the software
changes, people want to know why and how.

We can have our own process to generate changelog, It may be either
manual
entries, or some tool or using git log. We can discuss this
independently.
https://keepachangelog.com/en/1.0.0/

Thanks & Regards
--