I also wonder if we should not get rid of Apache XMLRPC knowing that it's no
longer maintained: https://github.com/advisories/GHSA-6vwp-35w3-xph8

A milder mitigation would be to simply comment out the 2 tests that fail on BuildBot. That would allow to keep XMLRPC for those interested. Like people working in a safe (ie no internet) environment. We also know that only post-auth attacks are possible.

Opinions?

Jacques

Hi,

Sorry I forgot to send this email I created one month ago

This is done, for now only trunk and R18 works: https://ci2.apache.org/#/builders (look
for "ofb")

I'm currently working to integrate also R20.

We are still waiting for Infra for several missing features, the most important
being missing status emails: INFRA-22689
Also are missing, faculty to start a build from IRC and, more technical, the
possibility to use several servers to launch builds.
We had all that before...