Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you to add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor.

My Confluence username is: pzoschke

For Jira, I'd like to submit the following informations:
email: pascal.zosc...@ecomify.de

username: pzoschke
alternate username: pascal.zoschke
display name: Pascal Zoschke

Thanks and kind regards
Pascal Zoschke

Am 13.03.23 um 17:22 schrieb Matt Sicker:
Dear Zoschke Pascal,

This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been filed in the
Apache Software Foundation records.

With this message, the OFBiz PMC has been notified that your ICLA has been
filed.

** Please contact the Apache OFBiz PMC with any further questions, not the
Secretary. Thanks. **

If you have been invited as a committer, please provide the Apache OFBiz PMC
(copied) with your preferred Apache id.

The id must not already be in use. See
https://people.apache.org/committer-index.html
Note that some existing ids include '-' and '_'. These characters are no longer
permitted in ids.

The id must consist of lowercase alphanumeric characters only, starting with an
alphabetic character.
Minimum length 3 characters. No special characters.

Warm Regards,

--
Matt Sicker
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation