This forwarded message did not pass I guess because I put an image I now removed

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet :         Re: OFBiz 22.01 - Eclipse - Issues on setting up a debugging
environment.
Date :  Mon, 17 Apr 2023 12:11:28 +0200
De :    Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Pour :  dev@ofbiz.apache.org

Le 14/04/2023 à 21:53, Michael Brohl a écrit :
Additionally, I realized that the settings file is (re)generated by the Gradle eclipse task and the property vanished during the process. It would be necessary to add the setting during the build.
Yes, as I could not get it working, I did not dig into that yet. As I said it's not stopping me to debug, but Groovy, so unrelated to JDK 17. I use the last Eclipse ( 2023-03) and all last Eclipse plugins.
Good news at https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt/issues/57 closed :)

Maybe it's could also be due to a trick Leila gave me and I just applied.

Here is the copy of her message translated (Leila knows stuff but is a bit shy
I think ;)

<<On the other hand, in relation to your breakpoint concern, I know that it can come from the config of your project if in the classpath the groovy libraries are not added (or the source is badly configured).

If you see options with add instead of remove:

- add groovy dsl support

- add groovy libraries to classpath>>

Hopefully the image will pass (I doubt).
If not, it's only  a matter of using the "Add" options from the project "Groovy" option
(like you have "team" there for instance )

Here is my answer to Leila so far:

<<Thank you Leila,

Indeed I remember now, I had already written about this problem but the
solution was much more tedious than what you propose.
It had to be done by hand. What I had done before and worked, then without
success since the Eclipse updates.
I just tried that and see that the .classpath file has been updated with added
(kind="src") in the groovy files, which I didn't have before.>>

HTH