+1

Thanks,

Gil

Le 03/05/2023 à 16:39, Michael Brohl a écrit :
+1 from my side.

Best regards,

Michael

Am 03.05.23 um 09:45 schrieb Jacopo Cappellato:
On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 9:17 AM Daniel Watford <d...@foomoo.co.uk> wrote:
[...]
I'll ask one more question (and then run for cover!): Rather than carry out this work twice.  What if we abandon the 22.01 release and instead make a
new release branch (23.xx) soon after moving the Groovy sources?

Yes, we could do this. Abandon 22.01, perform the refactoring, create
a new release branch, stabilize (we could consider a shorter
stabilization period).
We could also extend our support (mostly for security vulnerability
fixes) to 18.12, at least until 1 or 2 releases have been published
out of the new branch.