Hi Amol,

That's because you need also, at least, the lucene plugin, and maybe more. To
avoid similar issues I recommend to load all the plugins.

Jacques

Le 01/10/2023 à 16:04, Amol Patil a écrit :
Hello Jacques,

Thank you for replying to my email.

I have attached a zip folder which contains step by step images of cmd in which, in the 6th image, you will see the error, please let me know what the error is.

Thank you.

On Sat, Sep 30, 2023 at 1:29 PM Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>