Hi,

Now that it's soon 3 years that we did not Tweet anything, I think we should
follow this advice

https://whimsy.apache.org/site/project/ofbiz

Jacques
Actually there is more than that: Linkedin and Facebook.
Both need you to sign in, hence to give up your personal data.

I believe it's not to Apache OFBiz to propose that.
So we should remove all social networks from the site.
Even if whimsy did not spot those 2.

Jacques
I did not speak about Youtube. I'd say it's still apart, you don't need yet to
sign in to see things. And you can refuse cookies.
X is the same but it seems we no longer use it. Apart to refer to our blog...
that we don't use anymore.

According to https://privacy.apache.org/faq/committers.html anyway Facebook and X are
"forbidden".
We should also change Google Maps, YouTube and Vimeo a bit.

Finally, maybe we should have a look at https://github.com/heiseonline/shariff

Please share you thoughts

TIA

Hi,