Thanks for confirming

Le 08/05/2024 à 15:45, Pranay Pandey a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

Yeah, I wanted to say that. As long as we are sure of test coverage, all
the critical paths are working.

Best regards,
Pranay Pandey

On Tue, 7 May 2024 at 22:11, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

Ha sorry Pranay,

I did not get your point, I guess you were discussing before frezzing the
release branch, right?
Then of course we can't guarantee to have fixed all known bugs.
Only blocker bugs (decided by the reporter and discussed if needed) and of
course security bugs are blocking a release.

Hi Pranay,

OK, but then only that? So far we backported any bug. So we would
release a branch with bugs in?