[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1622?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12567281#action_12567281
 ] 

Jacopo Cappellato commented on OFBIZ-1622:
------------------------------------------

David,

what you suggest is really very interesting.
The format of the uri will be:

request-uri/view-uri/parameterValue1/parameterValue2/parameterValue3...

where view-uri is optional.
This would help to get very clean url such as:

addToCart/showProductDetails/PROMOTIONS/WG-1111

or

showProductDetails/PROMOTIONS/WG-1111

In my free time I'll have a look at the code to see if it is easy to 
implement... I 've worked on this a lot of time ago and I don't remember.




> Added support for "anonymous" url parameters
> --------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: OFBIZ-1622
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1622
>             Project: OFBiz
>          Issue Type: New Feature
>          Components: framework
>            Reporter: Jacopo Cappellato
>            Priority: Minor
>         Attachments: anon-param.patch
>
>
> The attached patch will add support for "anonymous"/"positional" url 
> parameters: the values of the parameters can be passed in a certain order 
> without specifying the name of them.
> For example:
> instead of:
> categoryId=PROMOTIONS&productId=WG-1111
> you can set:
> /~PROMOTIONS/~WG-1111
> The framework will automatically assign the following names to the parameters:
> pathInfo1 (= PROMOTIONS)
> pathInfo2 (= WG-1111)
> The goal is to provide a way to have cleaner URL
> Please review the patch; if you think it is a good idea I will commit it.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.

Reply via email to