Hi Marek,

see inline

Marek Mosiewicz wrote:
Is there global exemption for cutomer ?
sorry, i don't understand?
In Poland we have sometimes exemption per product per person type (e.g. accomodation costs for persons are tax free) But we handle this usually as separate product. (we have product accomodation 0% and accomodation 22%)
Maybe we can do this more gently. Any ideas ?
we have something similar with our 7% VAT on food: going to McD*****, or any other fast food restaurant, you have to answer: is this for take away, or do you want to eat here? that question isn't only for packing your food, it's for VAT: if you stay, they have to calculate normal (19%) VAT, if you take away, they can get along with 7%, because it's handled like food purchases in supermarkets :) This is solved by different products here, too. I think you shouldn't try to solve this in an other way, if necessary hide things like this in your frontend (maybe by relating 2 products to each other one for case A one for case B)

I have consulted with accountant yesterday. In fact algorithm is some more complicated.

There is need for spedition documents for EU to have vat 0% so it can be sometimes thet there will be not vat0% or it will be not vat 0% at the beginning and later it will be corrected to 0% as documents will arrive. Same can be with World salles.
To make things more complicated VAT report will have to be corrected too.
In current software this is done usually manually.
manually? like changing the report by hand?
i have to reread the accounting (GL) entities, for having a good idea about that.
there should be something like that, i think:
- post VAT amount to GL account (account is depending on: VAT type, invoice_to.country, invoice_from.country, maybe some others)
- if report is done, mark entries as 'reported'
- so it should be possible to generate something like an 'correction report'
[that's not really complete nor conclusive...]

--Roland