Wayne (and Pierre),

Insight and ideas are exactly what we need right now.

There are two forms you might consider using to write up your thoughts:

1. general functionality/capability statements
2. process stories

There are sections for each of these in a document on the OFBiz docs site:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBREQDES/Story+of+Apache+Software+Foundation

which is part of a more general business process library effort:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBREQDES/Universal+Business+Process+Library+Index

The first link is fairly specifically for the ASF, since that is our first target audience, but feel free to submit things (as comments there, or as an email to this mailing list) that are more general. If there is too much stuff that doesn't really fit with the ASF, then we'll just create another story page for it!

-David