Hi BJ:

Not sure I follow. These don't look like EventHandlers to me. (I mean a class that "implements" EventHandler) . These look like events. Even so, a closer look shows that within some of these events, the Bean Shell is being called. That seems pretty crazy to me. The same problems can occur. OK, lets not go there...I use minilang when I feel it is appropriate.

Anyhow, thanks.

Appreciate your help in understanding this.

Best Regards,
Ruth