yes I understand. but a simple turn off all comments lets you work with
that. but if you want to see what is generating that, then turn them all on.
Like Hans said, I really don't want to have to go through code to find
where it is turned off or on.

Adrian Crum sent the following on 9/19/2011 8:56 AM: