Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
I get the distinct impression you have.
I think everyone depends on you too much.
Thanks for what you have done.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 9/24/2011 3:02 PM:
Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Hi,

I noticed this morning that, when infra stops the VMs, OFBiz is not
reloading when they restart. I guess we have to install
rc.ofbiz.for.debian (I created it sometimes ago should be still ok)
in etc. But I have no time to take care about it right now.
If someone get a chance to look at it before me (not sure when)
remember that we have specific settings for memory and especially
for using SDK 6.0_23, see startofbiz.sh as a reference. For both trunk
and stable and also R10.04 (Christian worked on that last
one).

I think I will never do that, who cares :o)

Jacques

BTW we still have to decide if we run only R10.04 or keep R9.04. I'd
prefer to have them all. Of course only 3 will be
possible (to be tested) and next year R11.04 will push R9.04 out...