Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
I have done something very raw for now at
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/How+to+delete+tuples+added+to+test+a+setup

WIP...

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jler...@apache.org>
Note that my intention is to have a handy tool just to delete tests data after
installation.

Jacques

From: "Zhibin Liang" <liang.zhi...@gmail.com>
Thanks again all for the comment. It would be great if we could add the
delete functions. In terms of "auditing", if we could audit the "delete"
actions as well, it should be non-issue then.

Regards,
Zhibin