From my perspective, loyalty points are no different than any other discount - so we could use the existing discount-related accounting.

-Adrian

On 10/12/2011 1:16 PM, Hans Bakker wrote:
We would like to implement loyalty points. There is a box on the party
profile, but no database field, service etc.

Because loyalty points are a liability to the customer, accounting
should be aware of it and should be registered for example in the
billing account, however with a reference to the related royalty points

However where should we store the royalty points with that reference to
the billing account?

opinions welcome!