Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Thanks Anil,

then I think we are fine.

Jacopo

On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:08 PM, Anil Patel wrote:

Jacopo,
Thanks for the note. Before commit, I did take a look at the license file. It
has following entry at line #1288.
ofbiz/trunk/framework/images/webapp/images/jquery/*

The new framework I have added is in a folder under this (jquery) folder. Also
the framework uses same license as jquery (MIT),
so I did not see need for adding new entry. Do you think I should still do it?

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
HotWax Media Inc