From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
On Mar 18, 2012, at 1:05 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

O) framework/documents: move the content to Wiki and then move to "Attic"

So get rid of the online help also?

We can keep the online help (we can maybe review the implementation of the mechanism... and the content itself really needs some serious review) if there is a general interest; however it shouldn't stay in the framework... commonext would be a better fit (and yes I think it is acceptable to not have the online help for webtools and example, if example will stay in the framework).

Jacopo

excerpts:
we can maybe review the implementation of the mechanism...

Yes there are documents folders also under some framework components...

and the content itself really needs some serious review

That's the trap with help, comments in codes, etc. : it really needs to stay up
to date...

I think it is acceptable to not have the online help for webtools and example,
if example will stay in the framework

I think there are none anyway (at least no help button there)