Hi Mansour,

Do you know jetspeed2 for imaginea transparent integration with the screen-engine ?

Nicolas

Le 21/03/2012 20:49, Mansour Al Akeel a écrit :
Oliver,
would using an existing portal server be an option ?
There are portal servers out there (apache jetspeed2), that exist and
well maintained.
These servers are used in enterprises, to aggregate resource from
different applications and an ERP is a good candidate to use them.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Olivier Heintz