Le 22/03/2012 22:26, J. Eckard a Ă©crit :
Do we really want to keep IDE-specific support files in the repository (and
keep them updated by hand in perpetuity)? I ask because it seems like a fragile
(and tedious) process… for instance, I don't use eclipse and I have no idea if
or how this change will affect an existing eclipse project.

Joe

I'm not using eclipse too, but the .classpath file is useful when importing the project in intelliJ ! I think most of the IDE can import from eclipse, so let's just keep this file updated and don't worry about the others.

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz