Hi Jacopo,

Thanks for the good work.

Minor: I have added normally in "a new Major Release Number is normally created
every year in April". Just in case we have suddenly
to change our convention regarding the date (I see no reasons but why not)

For demo mainteners information:
======================
This morning, I have checked and adjusted all the scripts for trunk changes:
automatically used each day: check-svn-update.sh
convenient ones I created for manual tasks : manual.sh, trunk-manual.sh,
stable-manual.sh

At some point we were running a buggy version of the JDK and then switched to
jdk1.6.0_23 in our startofbiz.sh
files:
   # temporary fix for a bug in Hot-Spot before jdk1.6.0_22(b09)
   JAVA="/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sunjdk/jdk1.6.0_23/bin/java"
I forgot that when I switched to ant start-batch in trunk but fortunately we no
longer need to worry since infra provides now by
default /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.26

Some questions to the community:
=======================
R10.04 is now our stable branch and we have decided to no longer support
releases under our current stable. Since we have enough
resources, some time ago, I had suggested to run in demo not only the trunk and
stable but also the previous release (would be at
the moment R09.04). Christian has done the work for that (thanks Christian!).
But now, because of our new policy regarding releases,
I would like to ask the community if we should run 3 (trunk, stable, older) or
only 2 demos?

We are curently still running R09.04 as our stable demo. I saw that someone has
done the work to be able to run R10.04
(demo-branch10.4-setup.diff, not sure if it has been applied?). Is it not the
time to switch to it as our stable?

Also, since we now we have some RTL users and our default Theme Tomahawk does
not allow them to use their prefered or mother tongue
language. I'd like to ask the community if they would not like to change for
Flat-Grey? An alternative would be to keep Tomahawk as
default and put a word about that in footer, but it's less convenient...

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Thank you Hans,

the download page is intended to end users and we can't include there links to
download code that has not been officially
approved; this was an issue we had in the past and the ASF asked us to fix the
page in the past.
For the trunk all the information is here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/ofbiz-source-repository-and-access.html

(but that page will have to be converted to html and become "more official").

Jacopo