From: "Francis ANDRE" <francis.andre.kampb...@orange.fr>
Hi Mohit

I tryied what you suggest and this gave the same result...
ClassNotFoundException on the Derby jdbc driver.

Yes anyway the last Derby jdbc driver is provided in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books

But, by changing the position of the jackrabbit container at the end of the framework/base/config/ofbiz-containers.xml and removing any reference to localderby in the entityengine.xml, I do not get anymore the exception but I am not sure that the jackrabbit container is running since I did not see any log/trace/debug info in the ofbiz log. Is there anyway to know if the jackrabbit container is started and running??

You would read "Jcr session setup successfull" in log or console...

Jacques

Francis