Jacques

From: "Pierre Smits" <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Hi all,

As it is more likely that port numbers near the ones we have are already
taken, I support the schema mentioned by Jacques relating to the Geronimo
variant.

1 & current port number for integrated testing set ups (Jenkins), leading
to:
11099
18009
18080
18443

Regards,

Pierre

Op 8 april 2012 12:17 schreef Jacques Le Roux
<jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>het volgende:

I suggest to increase by one the last ports numbers to avoid collission
even when shifted (see below) for instance
RMI =  1099+1 = 1100

  - ajp

8009+1 = 8010

etc.

Because I already suggested to follow Geronimo's way in "OFBiz integration
in Apache sonar instance" thread

 Geronimo does this. They pass a value through their scripts. It should
not be too hard to copy/adapt. Of course it should be used not only for the
test-container files but with all containers files. Then it will be easy
and clean to change > the ports for an instance.
The idea is to pass a shift value to all ports, rather than a value
for each ports. For instance 1 means 18080, 18443, 11099, etc.;
2 means 28080, 28443, 21099

http://markmail.org/message/**mgmhrqchjjmo776q<http://markmail.org/message/mgmhrqchjjmo776q>

Erwan opened
https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/OFBIZ-4763<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4763>for
 that

Jacques

From: "Pierre Smits" <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>

I will create a JIRA for this,

But for testing what port numbers will we have for:

 - ajp
 - http
 - https
 - others?

Regards,

Pierre

Op 8 april 2012 07:54 schreef Jacopo Cappellato <
jacopo.cappellato@hotwaxmedia.**com <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>>
het volgende:

 +1

On May 13, 2011, at 3:23 PM, Erwan de FERRIERES wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm planning on changing the ports for the http and https test
containers. This way, tests can be runned on the Apache jenkins instance
(8080 is already used).