Maybe out of subject, but I'd prefer Postgres and we have an ant task already
for that (thanks to Erwan IIRW)

Jacques

From: "Pierre Smits" <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Hi Erwan,

I think there might be an issue here regarding mysql. As licence is not
compatible/usable with ASF 2.0 we cannot include the mySQL jar by default.

But if we want to do an automated reporting on OFBiz, trunk pulled from
svn, to sonar on mysql then the driver is needed. And manually pulling and
placing it in the correct folder on an automated process is very cumbersome.

I will submit a patch that will enable the user to do a download and
install with ivy, like the postgresql target. Does that fit our needs and
solve licence issue?

Regards,

Pierre

Op 10 april 2012 16:20 schreef Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com> het
volgende:

Hi Erwan,

I guess that the same would then be applicable for:

<property key="sonar.host.url" value="${sonar.host.url}" />

Regards,

Pierre

Op 10 april 2012 16:09 schreef Erwan de FERRIERES <
erwan.deferrie...@gmail.com> het volgende:

> I am trying to set this up and I have following questions:

I never used it with another DB than derby...
>   1. Should the mySQL driver be in framework/entity/lib/jdbc folder?
can't answer but I'll make some tests

>   2. My mySQL db for sonar is on a different server (not localhost).
Must
>   I adjust build.xml or pass it as a parameter?
I'll change the parameter this way tonight: <property
name="sonar.jdbc.url" value="${sonar.jdbc.url}"/>

>   3. Am I correct to understand that both ${sonar.jdbc.username}
>   and ${sonar.jdbc.password} are to be passed as parameters when
triggering
>   the target, or are they supposed to be set in build.xml?
parameters

parameters when the job is triggered.

Cheers,

--