Sometimes they are really outdated and patch unusable then yes maybe we should
close.
BTW I close some very old I'm assigned to

Jacques

From: "Pierre Smits" <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
I think it is fair to say that more than a year since creation is beyond
recently and reasonable. Hence my question.

Pierre

Op 12 april 2012 11:22 schreef Adrian Crum <
adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com> het volgende:

My preference is to keep all issues open until they are resolved. Just
because an issue hasn't had activity recently, it doesn't mean it will
never get resolved.

-Adrian