Done at at revision: 1326300, with explanations why I did

Jacques

From: "Francis ANDRE" <francis.andre.kampb...@orange.fr>
Jacques

Will do when the file will be commited.

Le 15/04/2012 10:44, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Francis,

You can handle the wiki part by yourself, just try https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Eclipse+Tips#EclipseTips-UsinglocalXSD'swhennointernetconnectionisavailable

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Francis ANDRE" <francis.andre.kampb...@orange.fr>
Jacques

Think that putting along with .classpath is convenient but a note on wiki
should also help potential users in how to use it...

Francis

Le 14/04/2012 12:03, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4760

Should we commit this Eclipse convenient file along with .classpath or rather
put a note in wiki?

I think having it locally would be easier for users to detect.
But not sure they will be aware of this functionnality anyway...

Maybe a note in the README about such files could help

Opinions?