From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
Author: erwan
Date: Fri Apr 20 21:33:02 2012
New Revision: 1328517

Log:
OFBIZ-4828 R10.04 testports in use when testing in CI (Jenkins)

Um, no, don't do this.

There have been already a discussion about that see in a comment  of
Also related https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4763

Just because someone requests it doesn't mean it is right.

End-users can have this already deployed, other applications already
configured to use these ports.  We can absolutely *not* change the
ports in a *release* branch.  Period.  Even in test-containers.xml.

Ha sorry, was too late I did not thought about the release aspect.
I was speaking about trunk only, indeed.
I second, this is an improvement and should not have been backported