I tried importing the OFBiz 10.04.02 / svn realease 10.04 and the trunk
version when I import any of these versions into eclipse (Eclipse Java EE
IDE for Web Developers / Indigo) JDK 1.6, I get the following errors:
  Project 'ofbiz' is missing required source folder:
'framework/base/build/gen-src/javacc'
  Project 'ofbiz' is missing required source folder:
'framework/sql/build/gen-src/javacc'
   
These directories do not exist before running ant, after building the
project with ant the directories are created but not recognised by the
project, when I try to add them manually I get a message that some
exclusionary filter prevents the folders from being added to the project.
 
once the project is built with ant, I get 100 problems of 395 items 
Problem 1: JSON cannot be resolved to a type 
Problem 2: JSONConstants cannot be resolved to a variable 
Problem 3: ParseException cannot be resolved to a type 
Problem 4: Parser cannot be resolved to a type 
Problem 5: The constructor AbstractConverter<JSON,Byte>(Class<? super JSON>,
Class<? super Byte>) refers to the missing type JSON
 Problem : The import org.ofbiz.base.json.JSON cannot be resolved 
Problem 7:The method parser(SQLStatement<?>) from the type SQLTest refers to
the missing type Parser
 

Any way to resolve this 

Although I'm familiar with Eclipse, I'm total newbie when it comes to java,
I would apreciate any assistance, thanks!!
 
I tried importing OFBiz into Eclipse on 2 windows 7 system and 1 CentOs, all
with the same problem.
 
I would apreciate if someone could give me guidance where I can find the
answers. 

--
View this message in context: 
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/eclipse-OFBiz-project-is-full-of-errors-on-import-is-this-normal-I-would-apreciate-some-guidance-to-m-tp4617396.html
Sent from the OFBiz - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Reply via email to