There is a small possible problem in the implementation. In linux you can
immediatly execute a groovy script starting with a #!/usr/bin/env groovy
Declaration. In windows however you must run java -jar groovy.jar
scriptname. So perhaps a workaround is to have only two shell scripts that
are platform dependent (e.g. groovy.sh and groovy.bat) which point to the
groovy library inside OFBiz and is used to launch all groovy scripts.

I also think groovy.util.CliBuilder might prove very helpful in the
implementation

Taher Alkhateeb