Jacopo,

Thank you for the elaborate reply.

Hopefully the survey Sharan has put together, will provide the insights
about what OFBiz version are being used at the moment.

But, if to many of the current active community members fill in the survey
as well, we might expect to see a lot of the same answers that renders the
survey useless. E.g. when a multitude of contributors of HWM fill out the
questionnaire, we can expect that they all will state (with negligible
variances) the same versions that they support for HWM customers.

If we do get the response we want, namely feedback of a large and diverse
population of the users (I don't know whether we can validate this),
decisions need to be taken with regards to our release and maintenance
strategy.

And the questions you circumvented in your posting, need to be addressed.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional