Hi all,

I am trying to understand what ofbiz is, its uses and capabilities. I have
been messing around with it for about a year or two, on and off.

I have tried understading it from the end user point of view, but the
interface is too complicated and have to spend days trying to do something
trivial that I can do in seconds in my proprietary wms, like adding a test
order to the system, in many cases I have get java errors that only the
devs should be able to see and they are unrecoverable.

I need some help getting to some documentation on how to use the product,
as I am evaluating to use it as a  wms platform. but I can not use it out
of the box for my purposes, since it seems very unpolished and buggy.

Thanks for any help..