That is not difficult to assess. Do a download from trunk, and see how many
Mb's are transferred. Do a ./ant clean-all. Subsequently remove all hidden
files in .svn folders. Finally do a zip of the cleaned download and compare the
original amount of Mb's with the size of the zip file. That difference is what
is saved on storage and transfer cost of trunk code.

Now multiply that with the number of branches you had in mind.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad